BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Can't open project

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
irishcowgirl
Can't open project
on Jan 4, 2008 at 10:08:07 pm

Created project in Boris 4.0.3.060927 Boris did not crash the last time I had the project open, but now when I attempt to open the project, Boris crashes and I cannot open the project. Boris will launch properly, but it is hating this project...I have trashed Boris preferences and relaunched Boris. BTW, I am about 3 day invested in this project and it is pretty involved...would love to save it if I can...Thanks in advance

2x3GHz quad core Intel Xeon w/8 gig RAM

michelle

Return to posts index

Michelle Harvey
Re: Can't open project
on Jan 6, 2008 at 7:34:03 pm

I downloaded the 4.2 patch and installed it...I ran the test OpenGL hardware tool under preferences, and it says it says it is working properly...but it shows the OS as 10.4.9 and I have 10.4.11...does RED support 10.4.11? also my video card is the NVidia Qaudro 4400...BTW, I have been using Boris for 6 years and have NEVER had a problem so we just bought 8 licenses, and now I am not sure where to go from here. I feel like I have baited and switched as the website says 10.4.x is supported. Any help is appreciated.
Many thanks
michelle

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Jan 7, 2008 at 3:02:56 pm

Hi Michelle,

MacOS 10.4 is supported and I doubt that this is the issue that you are facing in regard to not being able to open the project. I am running 10.4.11 on one of my machines and can attest to the fact that the software performs as expected under this version of Mac OS X.

The fastest way for you to resolve the issue is to send in an email marked urgent to our support department, who will handle your case and assist you in getting the system back in order, including opening that stubborn project.

Please send the support request to support@borisfx.com and cc me at peterm@borisfx.com. We'll make sure to get you back up and running asap.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Michelle Harvey
on Jan 7, 2008 at 3:21:11 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply :)

michelle

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
on Jan 7, 2008 at 7:55:10 pm

You're most welcome. And don't forget to cc me on the message that you send into support so that I can make sure it receives proper attention.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]