I am in the middle of a project with Boris FX 9.1. Should I upgrade to version 9.2 or should I wait until I have finished this project? I am using Vegas 8.0 are there any changes to improve it for Vegas 8, or is it simply a change in wording as to which version is now supported?
I would suggest (as always) to only update your software after you have completed the current project that you are working on. I don't know of any problems that you might run into with the upgrade, and I'm pretty sure that it would be perfectly safe to do so, however it's always safer to upgrade the kit after you complete your current project.