BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

FEC and AECS3...

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris ClephaneFEC and AECS3...
by on Dec 26, 2007 at 1:32:28 am

Hey guys...

Great SW products...the current version for Media100 on AJA hardware absolutely rocks.

I am wondering however when we will see an update for FEC.

We are trying to retire AE7 and AE 6.5 from our systems and our past reliance on FEC (previously created programs/projects) is preventing us from completing the transistion.

I hate to ask such a pointed question, but its business, and therefore you should understand that I must....
Should we plan on seeing an AECS3 compatible version soon (within another month or two) or should I migrate to another company's filter system?

I DO understand that there have been a lot of (ownership) transitions and so the flagship products have all (understandably) been getting a lot of focus (BorisFX, etc.), --but the reality still remains that we have not seen a significant update of this package (FEC) in well over two years.

Politely...Should we continue to wait....or move on to other pastures?

I edit video. I post sometimes.
I fix things. I eat marshmallows.
I play drums. I drink scotch.
I like TV.

Done typing now.

Return to posts index

Peter McAuleyRe: FEC and AECS3...
by on Dec 27, 2007 at 4:22:43 am

Hi Chris,

While I cannot discuss our release timetable in a public forum, I can say that we will have what you are looking for sometime in the near future. Please feel free to drop me a line privately if you like at and I'll do my best to help provide answers for any questions you may have.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved