BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Blue 2 Render Error - Not enough Memory

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard KriderBlue 2 Render Error - Not enough Memory
by on Oct 21, 2007 at 11:51:14 pm

Boris Blue

I am trying to render (as AVI or MOV) a 30 sec. composition. 2 video tracks and one text track. I have 4GB in machine Boris sees only 2GB. I have a large Virtual Memory file.

I get the following error:

Render Error: There is not enough memory available to complete the operation. Please make more memory available by closing windows or quitting other applications, and try again.

Only Blue and OS(Win XP SP2)is running. Are there any settings I need to check or something else I need to do? Any ideas from anyone?

Please advise....

Return to posts index

Dirk de JongRe: Blue 2 Render Error - Not enough Memory
by on Oct 22, 2007 at 8:24:23 pm

From your description of the effect it doesn't sound like something that would be expected to put a lot of demands on RAM (only 3 objects, etc.) - I wonder if one of the tracks in particular is somehow causing a problem ? Are you able to export this effect OK disabling 1 or the other of the tracks (just to try and isolate the issue)? Does the error appear right away or somewhere into the export process ?

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I would be curious to look at the Blue project file myself in Blue (I can substitute my own movie media). Could you email it to me @ ?

And could you also run the OGL Hardware test from the Preview tab of the Preferences window within Blue (you can take the results from that test and copy to the clipboard for pasting and saving in a text doc or emailing)? - if you include this info in the email it will me provide some relevant system info

Dirk de Jong

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved