BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

FX9.1 & TV Output

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Mac
FX9.1 & TV Output
on Jul 20, 2007 at 3:14:39 pm

Can 9.1 output to TV? I have tried with an A/V converter but the options on the Preview menu are still greyed out. I cannot find any info anywhere (yet)

Thanks

Alan

Return to posts index

theBoris
Re: FX9.1 & TV Output
on Jul 20, 2007 at 4:45:36 pm

yes it can output to TV but that depends on your host editor and your video card. Try Preview menu/Connect to External Monitor and see what happens.

Return to posts index

Alan Mac
on Jul 24, 2007 at 5:11:03 am

I had already tried that one, I am using Avid Liquid Pro with ATI X800. Initially I was trying using the 1394 O/P from the main board and an A/V converter (with no luck). I will now try via the actual graphics card. Nice to know it is actually active in FX as there are lots of options that seem to be available on screen but are not actually available within FX. The on-line manual needs updating too as it appears to be written for the full blown RED (I think).

Thanks

Alan

Return to posts index

Dan Wright
on Oct 13, 2007 at 1:57:33 pm

Alan,
Did you ever find a fix for this? Seems I can output to external monitor in Boris FX Keyframer via ADVC300 but not from in side Liquid 7.2, option greyed out.

Now to makes things more confusing :) but I also have Movie Box Deluxe hooked up. I use it to output Liquid timeline.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]