BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

animated titles in vegas 7

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gerbow
animated titles in vegas 7
on Jul 13, 2007 at 9:10:29 pm

I am new to Boris Graffiti 5.1. I am using Sony Vegas 7.0e. I can create lovely static titles in vegas using the static generator. I can create nice animated titles in the Keyframer stand alone engine. What I seem unable to do is export from the keyframer (only targa is available as an option - bizarrely movie is an option in the static generator but I can't change the duration in the plugin timeline when used as a static genrator; this means I get a 1 frame animated title in vegas when I apply it). What am I dong wrong?

Return to posts index

majnoo
Re: animated titles in vegas 7
on Jul 17, 2007 at 3:52:54 pm

huh ......
you are not alone here..
i have Boris Red 4.1 and i realy still have Problem like this from months ...

i dunno why they created this static Plugin in Vegas even we can't do with it...

even i have mailed to Boris About this but realy its neglegency to not reply someone like this :-|

Return to posts index

majnoo
on Jul 18, 2007 at 4:15:02 pm

well again no reply from them....

i think disgusting word is not enough for them.

(:-|

Return to posts index

gerbow
on Jul 18, 2007 at 9:52:03 pm

Sorry. I received an email from Boris technical support explaining to me that I need to create a blank video event and apply graffiti as an fx to that event! Voila! Very happy man. I suppose the clue "Static" generator should have been a giveaway that I was barking up the wrong tree. As for the quality of the titles, they waste the ones I used to create in title deko pro and even the Inscriber express that used to be bundled with Premiere.

Return to posts index

majnoo
on Jul 19, 2007 at 5:58:34 pm

hmm i as we can use Boris Plugins through FX on blank event so whats static generator is doin there ?

what we can do with it ?

why they created that on although they know vegas only suppot 1 frame for preview on every frame so boris would pic its current frame as displaying on scene thats mean its now gonna preview the whole footage or clip. so why they put statict generator in there i know i can't change duration from it so what to do with single frame ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]