BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Buttons missing from my windows

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jean ChangButtons missing from my windows
by on Jul 9, 2007 at 4:14:30 am

I just installed Boris FX 9.1.5 as a plug-in for Premiere Pro 1.5. I wanted to use the library browser preset transitions, but am having trouble. I can't get it to work in "template mode". I saw a tutorial on Boris that showed having only the library browser window open and simply dragging your transition directly onto the Premiere timeline. I do not have the little yellow template button on the library browser window, in fact, there are no buttons at the bottom. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Buttons missing from my windows
by on Jul 9, 2007 at 6:34:01 pm

There were several issues with using the Browser Mode function within the Premiere Pro API and we suspended the feature to prevent any crashing errors with this configuration. We are working on a resolution to the issue and will make an announcement once that issue has been fixed.

Sorry that I can't offer more help, other than to say that while we are working on the issue, you can still create the effect while working in normal mode.

Return to posts index

Jean ChangRe: Buttons missing from my windows
by on Jul 9, 2007 at 7:49:55 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. That's disappointing news. I hope there will be an update to take care of it. It's much easier for me to stay within Premiere than to have to jump back and forth into Boris.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved