BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Graffitti 4 Chart

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mosaic
Graffitti 4 Chart
on Jun 20, 2007 at 1:08:16 am

Hi.

I have a simple line chart in Grafitti 4 that is animated to reveal. There are three lines and it works just fine. But I can't find where to change the duration of the reveal. The reveal runs for half the chart time, and then is static, showing all, for the second half.

How can I make duration changes?

Joan

Mac G-4 OS 10.3.9, Media 100xs 8.2.3a, Boris FX 8, Grafitti 4, Smart Sound Sonic Pro 3.
Windows XP Media, Adobe CS2 Suite

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Graffitti 4 Chart
on Jun 21, 2007 at 2:14:06 pm

Hi,

As far as I know, the only way to control he reveal time of a chart is by increasing or decreasing the duration of the effect timeline.

I hope this helps.

Peter.

Return to posts index

theBoris
on Jun 23, 2007 at 2:38:17 am

You have a lot of control over the reveal animation time. Look in the Animation Tab. The first slider is the Animation Time, set by default to 50%. This is why you are seeing reveal taking 50% of your total effect duration. By moving this slider you can change the percentage of the reveal time. The next slider is the overlap time which allows you to achieve more of a domino effect. Over all there are 15 different animation controls in this tab. You can achieve a wide range of animation styles and any timing you need. The same applyes to the Remove option (button). Enjoy.

Return to posts index

Mosaic
on Jun 26, 2007 at 2:14:53 am

Very good, and cool! Thank you.

Joan

Mac G-4 OS 10.3.9, Media 100xs 8.2.3a, Boris FX 8, Grafitti 4, Smart Sound Sonic Pro 3.

Return to posts index

Mosaic
on Jun 26, 2007 at 2:19:59 am

Well, I'll amend my post... the animation options are on the Bar Graph, but I don't have any animation options on the Line Chart. That's the one I am trying to change the reveal time for.

Joan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]