BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Continuum 5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
VideoGuy64Continuum 5
by on Jun 8, 2007 at 10:49:53 am

Is there any news about the Continuum 5 release date?
I hope this is not vaporware!

Marty R

Return to posts index

VideoGuy64Re: Continuum 5
by on Jun 8, 2007 at 5:17:07 pm

That is just a link advertising 5.0 It is no different than going to the Boris website where they mention 5.0 but have no idea when it will be released.

Marty R

Return to posts index

Tim LangstonRe: Continuum 5
by on Jun 8, 2007 at 7:29:31 pm

If you look down a bit, Peter has stated "this side of summer" for the release.

Tim

Tim Langston
Cryin' Out Loud Productions
Fort Wayne, IN
http://www.colproductions.com

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: Continuum 5
by on Jun 11, 2007 at 2:06:46 pm

Also, I have never heard of Borisfx releasing Vaporware....I have dealt with them for a number of years and they have always released what they announce.

Return to posts index

theBorisRe: Continuum 5
by on Jun 13, 2007 at 1:46:36 pm

Mark, thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm happy to see people can't wait for BCC5. It's going to be awesome!

BTW, we did demo all new filters in all hosts including FCP FXPlug at our booth at NAB. However, a monster set of 180 + plugs takes a lot of work to release. Please be patient.

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: Continuum 5
by on Jun 15, 2007 at 11:17:19 am

Pleasure Boris.... BCC are a big part of my work. My favourite is still tritone....it is rare that I have a project that doesn't need a little tritone :-) I also love the lens flare....I really like using the stripe by itself...it looks wonderful. I'll have to check out BCC 5. Now I have media composer at home (comes with Bcc 4.2) with a powerful Quadrofx 3450 card, I will also have to check out the Blue demo. I really like the way BCC plugs into Avid, but am still getting to know Media Composer (learning by doing a project on it)

Thanks

Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]