BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Continuum Complete for FCP 6

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Langston
Continuum Complete for FCP 6
on May 23, 2007 at 7:13:15 pm

Just wanted to check in on Continuum Complete 5 for FCP 6. Will this be released soon and was wondering if it can be pre-ordered?

Will Continuum Complete 4.1 work on FCP 6 or should we wait on 5?

Installed RED 4.1.4 today, works wonderful. Thanks!!!

Tim

Tim Langston
Cryin' Out Loud Productions
Fort Wayne, IN
http://www.colproductions.com

Return to posts index

Peter McAuley
Re: Continuum Complete for FCP 6
on May 25, 2007 at 1:14:14 pm

Hi Tim,

BCC 4 will actually run in FCP 6 under the existing (albeit limited) support for the AE API, however BCC 5 will be Apple FxPlug native. The Apple FxPlug API has many advantages (over the AE API within FCP) such as being able to show / hide parameters within the filter UI instead of having all parameters displayed all of the time as it is in the AE API. We expect to release BCC FxPlug relatively soon - I can't give you a specific date; all I can say is that it will be this side of the summer. :) BCC FxPlug will be a separate product from the BCC AE and BCC AVX versions. We currently have some great upgrade deals and actually anyone that purchases BCC 4 before the BCC 5 release will get the BCC 5 FxPlug version for free.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Tim Langston
Re: Continuum Complete for FCP 6
on May 25, 2007 at 6:37:03 pm

Thanks Peter. You guys have been great!!! I received an email and a phone call about purchasing BCC 5. Now I have to make up my mind if I want to install BCC 4 or just wait for 5. Hmmmmm???

Thanks for taking care of us.

Tim

Tim Langston
Cryin' Out Loud Productions
Fort Wayne, IN
http://www.colproductions.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]