BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Motion tracker and vegas.

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ICVideo
Motion tracker and vegas.
on May 8, 2007 at 5:37:22 am

What do i do with the footage after I "Motion Track"? I'm using the keyframer and need to know what steps to take to import my footage after it is corrected.

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: Motion tracker and vegas.
on May 8, 2007 at 3:07:24 pm

Hi,

I am willing to offer whatever helpful advice that I can but I need more information before doing so. I need to know what effect you are trying to achieve, what product you are using and it would help also to know what platform you are using.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Freelance Video Editor
on May 27, 2007 at 2:51:49 pm

I have the same question...
once you track the image, the end result is where the video is bouncing around the screen (where it was stabilized)... now what do you do with it?

thanks
Kurt

Return to posts index

ICVideo
on May 27, 2007 at 9:54:45 pm

I'm eaxctly at that point right now with a wedding shot my company just did. Oddly enough it was the bride and grooms hand shot with rings and they were shaking and wobbling, not the camera. I'm assuming you'll need to use Vegas' Track Motion on the video track header to scale the video so that it cuts off where the clip would exit the frame. I'll keep you posted and you do the same. Boris FX and Grafitti are great, but darn the learning curve. Also I'm working FX8 whats your version?

Return to posts index

Freelance Video Editor
on May 27, 2007 at 10:15:34 pm

I am using Boris red with Liquid Chrome HD
I have never used vegas, but i want to get a copy to try it out.

You can download boris red latest version (4.1 i think) from their sight. you can use it for a while (2 weeks or so) before it puts on water marks. There is a new stablizer BCC4 (i think' the name) in there that works very easy, there is a tutorial on there sight how to use it, but you wont need it, its very easy. it has a tracker in it as well.
Do you have a copy of red?
DKAG7@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]