BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

A couple basic questions...

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jennings_dpA couple basic questions...
by on Feb 23, 2007 at 2:36:31 am

I have rendered a graphic with multiple animated items and a couple frames have some noise in the part of the video where it's just the background video, not part of the animated items. The noise seems to be a quick flashing of some of the brightest areas of the image but it only lasts for one frame but happens a couple times towards the end of the animated clip.

If you've seen this or have thoughts on what I should look for that would be great.

Secondly, is it normal for a 25 second graphic without any motion background or movie files embedded to take an hour to render? This seems long and it's on a dual Xeon processor machine that is not slow. The stuff, similar in nature, that I built in Boris Graffiti LTD rendered faster.

Any thoughts on that are welcome. Obviously I need some learning tools to better use this program so if you've used something and you would recommend it then let me know what that was.

I'm excited to get into Boris Red and really learn it but right now even the simple stuff is a learning curve.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved