BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

NO Video preview on Graffiti in FCP

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Deaf ProducerNO Video preview on Graffiti in FCP
by on Jan 17, 2007 at 9:54:28 pm

Hello fellow Boris Graffiti users:

I'm a newbie on the Creative Cow. Moo! Moo! (yay! yay!)

We just got a new Boris Graffi for the Final Cut few days ago.

I'm am very experienced in Boris in the Media 100. I know that whenever I edit Boris, I always see the video that I'm working Boris I can see what I'm doing on Boris (text, animations, etc.) over the video. For those who don't know Media 100 well, the video track ALWAYS shows up automatically whenever I click to edit Boris.

However, I do not see that happen in the Final Cut Pro. I can't see the video at all. Even if I add a new track, I'd have to "import" the video file (which I think is totally ridiculous!). And even if I imported the video (whatever length it is), it's still ONE FRAME duration. (I've already reply-posted that concern in other person's questions about one frame duration).

Please help quickly, any tips or advice would be very apprecited!

Happy Wednesday,

Deaf Producer

Return to posts index

Scott McCordRe: NO Video preview on Graffiti in FCP
by on Nov 7, 2008 at 4:47:42 pm

I know you posted this over a year ago, but I am just now experiencing EXACTLY what you went through (going from M100 to FCP and wanting to keep Boris Graffiti). Did you ever find a solution to the video preview problem? I do a lot of text-heavy commercials and I would like to see what I'm working on without having to guess where it should be on the screen.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved