BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Graffiti 5 Fonts Crashes

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
surferj45Boris Graffiti 5 Fonts Crashes
by on Jan 12, 2007 at 3:25:25 am

I recently upgraded to graffiti 5. I am having trouble when I go to the style palette and to the fonts tab to load my fonts into a catagory. It starts to read the fonts but then keeps crashing on certain fonts. I've tried removing the fonts it crashes on from my system but it continues crashing on others. It even crashes on Arial fonts. In Graffiti 4 I had to remove about 12 fonts before it would read all the rest but even after removing those it still crashes. I know it shouldn't crash on the Arial fonts. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a solution. I really want to be able to see these fonts on the fonts tab.

Return to posts index

Hobie480Re: Boris Graffiti 5 Fonts Crashes
by on Jan 16, 2007 at 3:32:10 pm

I'm not sure if this is related to your problem or not, but when I:

1) Select some or all of the text in the Text window,
2) Select the drop-down list of available fonts in the same Text window,
3) Start pressing the down arrow (or up arrow) to scroll through the available fonts on my system (which applies each of these fonts to my selected text so I can see what it will actually look like)
4) After down arrowing through 10-15 fonts, Graffiti bombs out without an error message or anything, it just closes.

Return to posts index

surferj45Re: Boris Graffiti 5 Fonts Crashes
by on Jan 24, 2007 at 5:48:39 am

I think I've had that happen as well. Wish we could get some feedback about this from other Sony Vegas 7/Graffiti 5 users.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved