BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris BabbittPETER?
by on Oct 31, 2006 at 6:48:49 pm

Can you give us any idea as to when we might again be able to us FX8 as a plug-in to FCP on the Intel machines?

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: PETER?
by on Oct 31, 2006 at 7:44:06 pm

Hi Chris,

We're working on that right now and will certainly have a version available for MacIntel before the end of the year. The first piece of the puzzle for us is to make ready the BCC filters as MacIntel Universal Binary filters, which should be ready any time now - we're in the final phase of testing them prior to release. Once we complete that work and release it to the public, we will be able to focus that portion of our engineering staff on the rest of our code, RED, Graffiti and FX. I know that it must be frustrating for those of you out there that have paid for one of the MacIntel machines and are enjoying using FCP on these systems but are unable to use your plug-ins. Know that we are cognizant of this and are feverishly working to resolve the situation. Feel free to contact me directly at with any questions.

I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Chris BabbittRe: PETER?
by on Oct 31, 2006 at 8:58:22 pm

Thanks for the good news, Peter. Apple should take a lesson from you guys about not leaving their customers in the dark about upcoming "fixes."
We just need a little light at the end of tunnel from time to time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved