BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Upgrading Boris FX from to 6.1.2

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AjmetzUpgrading Boris FX from to 6.1.2
by on Sep 17, 2006 at 1:47:32 am

I just downloaded the update for Boris FX, that upgrades v6.1.x to 6.1.2 for OS9.

As a standalone programme, the upgrade seems to have gone fine. I can open the 6.1 keyframer no problems, and the splash screen says its 6.1.2 that I'm running.

Yet now, when I double click a comp clip in Media100i, it questions my authorisation to run the program, and asks me to install it from the original CD.

So how come it's recognising 6.1.2. as a standalone program, but not in Media100i 7.5?
I copyed the keyframer over the filters folder just incase that might have been the issue, but so far has made no difference ( I left the old one in there too, but renamed it..might that have been the problem? ).

Eitherway, I can just re-install Boris FX 6.0 as I have the disc, and then use the 6.0 to 6.1 updater I have (which previously worked fine with M100) to reinstate 6.1.x, but would naturally prefer to be using 6.1.2

I'll fiddle with it tommorrow, but in the meanwhile if anyone has any advice or pointers, I'd appreciate hearing from ya'.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved