BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Quick Corner Pinning Question w Red 3

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mus manQuick Corner Pinning Question w Red 3
by on Sep 7, 2006 at 12:14:14 pm

I asked about this a while ago and thought I got the answer, but I still seem to be confused. I need to replace the screen of a computer in a locked down shot. I've adjusted the settings but each way the tracking gets a little off somewhere along the way and the pinned material jumps around slightly.
So, I was wondering if there was a way to just set the parameters of the corner pinning filter and have it replace the material w/o tracking. This is actually something I find I need to do fairly often and trying to do it by just adjusting the position by hand never quite looks right. I was told before to check that my interpolation was set to constant before adjusting the corner pin. I believe I've done that (and constant seems to be the default anyway). So am I looking in the wrong place, or is some other setting wrong somehow? Is this even possible to do in Red?
Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Return to posts index

mus manPlease help!!! I'm getting nowhere with this!
by on Sep 12, 2006 at 8:32:41 pm

Sorry, I keep trying different setting but am getting nowhere. You would think this would be a fairly simple thing to do. Please someone help me out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved