Can't copy & paste keyframes in library effect
by Bob Korn on Aug 28, 2006 at 9:14:34 pm
I have Red 2.5.2 and Avid XpressProHD (5.2.2)
I am using a Title effect ("move on") from the Library Browser. The title moves on the screen, finisihing it's move at the end of the duration of the effect, which is the duration of the clip in the Avid timeline (17 seconds).
But I want the move to be completed at three seconds, and have the title hold for the remaining 14 seconds. So I make a NEW keyframe at three sec., and attempt to copy and paste the FINAL keyframe to the new one. But it doesn't paste.
Re: Can't copy & paste keyframes in library effect by theboris on Aug 31, 2006 at 12:55:52 pm
Here is what I can suggest:
- Set your duration to 3 sec.
- apply your effect from library browser
- open project window
- drag your text track (or container) to project window
- delete your text track from timeline
- change duration to 17 sec
- open prefs and make sure that Keep Keyframe Time checkbox is on
- drage your text back to timeline, now it stops at 3 sec and the rest of timeline is emptly
- park your cti at the end of timeline (set menu Track->Snap To CTI to off)
- expand every subtrack and copy and paste all ending keyframes from 3 sec to 17 sec
I just tried this with RED 3. I do not have RED 2.52 handy, it's been released about 5 years ago.