BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Installation Problem with Boris in Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lester23Installation Problem with Boris in Premiere Pro
by on Jul 11, 2006 at 12:58:45 pm

I have Boris Fx and Red, whe I try to installed I click on the premiere pro box the I continue installing the rpogram and it tell me it can't find Premiere Pro so I have to find it myslef so I installe it in C/PROGRAM FILES/ADOBE PREMIERE PRO 2.0/PLUGINS so when it finish installing it I open pro and nothing appeard. I decide the to installed doing the same in C/PROGRAM FILES/ADOBE PREMIERE PRO 2.0/PLUGINS/EN US, now when I open Premiere Pro it appeard but when I open Fx to use it gives me a error I will appreciatte your help to learn where to installed. I will appreciatte ytour help.

Return to posts index

Paul  FXRe: Installation Problem with Boris in Premiere Pro
by on Jul 19, 2006 at 6:11:48 pm

My suggestion is to uninstall RED and FX. First use the remove option from the CD and then search for any other files or folders on your machine from Boris, RED and FX and delete those as well. Restart the machine and then reinstall RED into the Premiere plugins folder located here: C:Program FilesAdobePremiere Pro 2.0Plug-insen_US

If this doesn't work, please go to the link below and fill out a support contact form and if you could, please provide a little more info about your system. thanks,
Paul

http://www.borisfx.com/support/problem_form.php

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]