BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Help me, Peter McAuley, you are my only hope!

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Post Office VideoHelp me, Peter McAuley, you are my only hope!
by on Jun 21, 2006 at 3:46:36 pm

I have been unable to register the BCC4 upgrade I purchased 6 days ago. When I call tech support I usualy get a message that they are not available. I have had some email replies from sales and from tech support (specifically from Paul) but it generally take a day to get a reply. Meawhile I have 8 days left in my trial and I cannot revert to BCC3 as I cannot get it to work at all in FCP 5.1.1. Can you talk to someone who can call me to get this resolved? Here is a summary of my issue:

1) I enter the code, it is accepted but when I check BCC is still running in trial mode.

2) After a day of use the controls for BCC disappear. When I enter the unlock code in this condition I get a "wrong code" error message. I then delete FCP's object cache and do the shift lock trick which gets BCC4 working again, although it still will not unlock.

I really, really need some intervention in this matter.

Thank you,

Chris Paul
President
POV

Return to posts index

Post Office VideoRe: Help me, Peter McAuley, you are my only hope!
by on Jun 21, 2006 at 4:29:32 pm

Wow- I don't know if it was you or if they finally got their act together but I just got a call from Boris sales and they gave me the correct code. Now we will see if object cache issue clears up...

Chris Paul
POV

Return to posts index

peter mcauleyRe: Help me, Peter McAuley, you are my only hope!
by on Jun 21, 2006 at 5:14:12 pm

Hi Chris,

I just saw your message and I'm glad that we were able to work this out together. It seems as though you should be all set now. Moving forward, should you have any issues whatsoever with our products please do not hesitate to contact me directly at peterm@borisfx.com ... know that I'm happy to assist you in any way I can.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index

Post Office VideoRe: Help me, Peter McAuley, you are my only hope!
by on Jun 21, 2006 at 9:11:16 pm

Peter-

Thank you for the personal response. And a big thank you to the Cow!

Chris Paul
POV

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]