BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Grafitti new user question

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
oldbuckBoris Grafitti new user question
by on Apr 26, 2006 at 4:04:41 pm

I needed more functionality with titling than I could get out of Vegas 6, so I downloaded the Grafitti 4.0 trial software and really like it.

I created a credit roll in the keyframer but can't for the life of me figure out how to get it into vegas.

I tried exporting the file from grafitti as both .tga & .avi - Vegas imports the .tga as a single frame, and won't import the .avi - says it's not an acceptable file type.

I'm sure there's an easy answer, I just can't figure it out, and can't find any reference in the manual on how to do this.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: Boris Grafitti new user question
by on Apr 28, 2006 at 11:34:33 am

I don't know this is just based on my knowledge of how Graffiti works with other NLEs

You would need to apply Graffiti as a filter. Then open Graffiti (inside Vegas by saying edit or customize or something like that...there should be this type of dialog in Vegas) Now create your roll, then at the bottom of the Graffiti window select apply. That should exit graffiti and send your titles to vegas for rendering. As I said, this is only based on past experiences with other NLEs, so with Vegas being a little different I may be off base....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved