BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Can't contact Boris?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kslocumCan't contact Boris?
by on Feb 25, 2006 at 6:55:40 pm

Does anyone know what is going on at Boris. I have tried to contact them via phone the past 48 hours and only get a busy signal. I have also sent an e-mail to the sales department twcie in the past 5 days and have never gotten a reply. This is very odd for a company that has always been very quick to respond and help. I need help with an order that was placed but was shipped incomplete.

Return to posts index

Anne RenehanRe: Can't contact Boris?
by on Feb 25, 2006 at 9:56:47 pm

Alas, both phone and internet are down at Boris, or at least they were on Friday when I left. We have someone looking at the problem and will hopefully be up ASAP.
Anne

Return to posts index

kslocumRe: Can't contact Boris?
by on Feb 25, 2006 at 10:07:46 pm

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the update. Is their anyone in particular I can contact Monday regarding my order? I purchased the Red Assurance upgrade and only ogt the DVd and t-shirt. The software is nowhere to be found. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Anne RenehanRe: Can't contact Boris?
by on Feb 27, 2006 at 2:49:18 am

You can simply speak with sales; any of them should be able to handle it. But unfortunately, our email and phones are still down at the moment. Service on most of our street appears to still be out.
Anne

Return to posts index

by on Feb 27, 2006 at 3:00:30 pm

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your replies. I have tried contacting the sales dept. with the temporary number you provided and get caught in an endless loop of voicemail. Trying to speak with an operator just gets me disconnected. I am becoming very frustrated that I have not received the software I ordered three weeks ago and can't get anyone to return my call or respond to my e-mail, even prior to the current outage. If no one is going to pick-up the phone or return a call, I really don't see what the point of leaving a voicemail is.

Return to posts index

by on Feb 27, 2006 at 5:28:14 pm

Thank you to Justin at Boris for handling my problem. His friendly and professional demeanor just underscores what a great company Boris is. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]