COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anne Renehan
Boris Blue Public Beta Now Available
on Feb 22, 2006 at 10:20:45 pm

Below is our latest news on Blue.
Thanks,
Anne

Want to be one of the first to try Blue? Boris FX is offering a public beta of Blue. This free download is your chance to try this exciting new product and provide us with valuable feedback. Your participation is important. Download now and send us your feedback before the public beta build expires April 1, 2006.

Boris Blue is a 3D compositing and motion graphics solution based on the award-winning Boris Red plug-in. This standalone application provides unprecedented 3D creativity with real-time performance to accelerate your workflow. Although it hasn

Return to posts index

MarkMc
Re: Boris Blue Public Beta Now Available
on Feb 23, 2006 at 3:33:15 am

How long does it take for Boris to email an installation number?
I downloaded it this afternoon and still haven't received a serial.
Also, what' the skinny on Red? Will we be seeing a new version of that soon?

Return to posts index

Mark Harvey
on Feb 23, 2006 at 1:00:47 pm

I'd love to try it....but it would seem that Boris Blue doesn't like ATI..... I bought ATI for Avid Liquid.....

Return to posts index

Anne Renehan
on Feb 23, 2006 at 3:18:36 pm

You should get the serial number within minutes of downloading. If you still haven't received it, my apologies. Email me offlist and I'll send you one.

As for ATI, we may add more cards for the release which is scheduled around NAB. However, it is doubtful that ATI will be supported in Version 1.0.

As for Red, we will show Version 4.0 at NAB 2006; Red is about to begin it's beta cycle. We will also show it at our User Group on Sunday. I've pasted details below.

Thanks,
Anne

Boris User Group Meeting at NAB 2005
Boris FX would like to invite you to attend our NAB User Group. Be one of the first to see our latest solutions while networking with other Boris users. Complimentary beer and wine will be available. This event is free, but you must register to attend. Please register at: http://www.channelwolves.com/boris_user_meeting.htm

When: Sunday, April 23, 3:30 pm
Duration: one hour
Where: Las Vegas Hilton, 3000 Paradise Rd. in the Ballrooms D-E

Directions:
1. Enter the Las Vegas Hilton through the front doors.
2. To your right is a ramp.
3. Proceed down the ramp past Benihana Restaurant and Garden of the Dragon Restaurant.
4. Descend down a few steps into the ballroom foyer.
5. Ballrooms D & E are straight ahead.

Return to posts index

MarkMc
on Feb 23, 2006 at 4:24:35 pm

Thanks Anne. What is your email address-it's not in your profile.

Return to posts index

GaryAlan
on Mar 1, 2006 at 7:04:12 am

Sorry I cannot be there. Please send my free beer to the address you have on file for owning RED. :-)

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]