BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Aliasing/moire during title roll

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Topher944Aliasing/moire during title roll
by on Feb 8, 2006 at 1:56:53 am

Hi, I'm using m100 8.2.2 with boris grafitti 3.0 on a G4 OS10.3.9. In creating a roll of credits I cannot get rid of this aliasing/moire pattern that effects each credit as it rolls up. I've heard this used to be a common problem with M100 and Boris. Is there a fix or setting I've overlooked or preference I should set a certain way to remove this problem. I've tried changing font and size but the problem remains. I'm rendering fx and grafix at 300kb. Thanks in advance for your help.

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: Aliasing/moire during title roll
by on Feb 8, 2006 at 1:00:43 pm

There is a setting that you can change in the preferences....that is 1:2:1 deflicker. Make sure that you turn this on for rolls. This setting is also available in the title container that you use to animate the roll.....make sure that if it is on in the preferences, that it is off in the container (should only be set in ome of the 2 places).
Also, try turning better field rendering off....I think :-) Truth be told, I haven't done a credit roll in a long time......I know that 1:2:1 needs to be on, but I can't remember over the field rendering...seems to me there was an issue when they were on together.

Hope this helps

Mark

Return to posts index

topher944Thanks Mark!
by on Feb 8, 2006 at 9:56:51 pm

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: Thanks Mark!
by on Feb 9, 2006 at 12:57:56 pm

So I'm guessing it worked ????

Don't you just love the way Borisfx is integrated into media100. I am now on Liquid Blue, and unfortunately the integration is not as good as with media100, the editor I used to be on.

Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]