BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

created timecode in RED stops before the end

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
macmauro
created timecode in RED stops before the end
on Nov 22, 2005 at 3:51:34 pm

Hi, i use boris red upgraded at 3.04 hosted by media 100 lx 8.2.2 Qtime 6.4 and macos 10.3.9 on g4 dual 1,25, 2 gb ram, graphic card ati radeon 9600 pro mac e pci edition 256 mb,

I created a videclip of 31 minuted, two graphic tracks (at quality of 240 kb on 300kb for video)
the first was of still images with alpha channel, in the 2th i generated timecode
(generator- timecode- pal- starting at 00000, text red color and emboss 60% softness)
I rendered all, the rendering lasts 15 hours and at the end the first track was fine rendered
but the one with timecode was ok until 10.55.09 frame, there the timecode stopped and stayed at 10.55.09 until the end of the video.
What was wrong? retry is hard, 15 hours, so i would understand if i made some wrong operation before.
Any suggestion?

Thanks

maurizio

Maurizio

Return to posts index

stephenlnoe
Re: created timecode in RED stops before the end
on Nov 23, 2005 at 8:56:46 pm

My first thought on this is to contact Boris support. They may be able to duplicate your issue. 15 hours of render is a long time and I've not seen this TC issue.

anyone else?

Return to posts index

macmauro
Re: created timecode in RED stops before the end
on Nov 23, 2005 at 11:54:45 pm

to insert timecode in boris effect:

face- text- generator- timecode
you can edit the timecode numbers as you do with any kind of text (color character emboss....)

a long time to have answer from boris support
and creativecow is a big invention

maurizio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]