Final Effects Complete now available for Avid systems
by Anne Renehan on Nov 21, 2005 at 8:28:08 pm
A new version of Final Effects Complete AVX (FEC AVX) is now available for Avid systems. More than 100 sophisticated filters and transitions animate directly in the Avid Effect Editor window. To download a 14-day trial version, visit http://www.borisfx.com.
One of the first Adobe After Effects plug-in packages, FEC AVX Version 4.0 now supports all Avid systems running on the AVX 1.0 architecture. The initial release is for Windows only. A future release will add Macintosh support.
The simplicity of the filters, combined with the native Avid interface, reduces the learning curve to virtually zero. Most filters feature less than a dozen parameters; only a few simple adjustments are required to create totally unique organic effects. Quickly generate full-featured two-dimensional and three-dimensional animations including ball action, explosions, distortions, jet trails, and hair. FEC AVX also delivers a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions.
Version 4.0 highlights include:
- More than 100 easy-to-use organic visual effects.
- Dozens of auto-animating transition effects streamline workflow.
- Kaleida, Griddler, VideoFragment and Tiler easily create complex switcher-style effects.
- Dual-input effects let you create reflections, flow maps and bump maps.
- Save parameters, including keyframe animation, to an Avid bin to reuse as templates.
- An online help system is integrated into each filter.