BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

FX Prob in VEGAS --Help

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
majnooFX Prob in VEGAS --Help
by on Nov 14, 2005 at 1:29:31 pm

http://forums.creativecow.net/

Hello i am Majnoo from Pakistan i just bought BorisFx and found its amazing can anyone from you people help me i am facing problen while applying boris FX tranlations or ETC in Vegas 6.0
when i try to apply the FX Translation i found that Effect is Applying only on one image but not the second image you know what i mean
I cannt apply effect / Translation on both images infact then second image is only simple but effects are working only on 1st image
i think you people know what i mean .
so plz help me
Thanks in Advance
Regards

ALi...

Return to posts index

mark harveyRe: FX Prob in VEGAS --Help
by on Nov 14, 2005 at 6:02:31 pm

Majnoo,

Welcome to the forums. It sounds like fx is workig correctly, but that the issue is more how to apply the effect in Vegas. I would ask at the vegas forum, they would surely have more expertise in that area.

Any more problems in fx, make sure to come back here.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but I really know nothing about Vegas.

Mark

Return to posts index

majnooRe: FX Prob in VEGAS --Help
by on Nov 15, 2005 at 6:43:27 am

hey i found that when i apply the fx in the in the middile of oth clips in the fade the i found in FX that there is only 2nd pictur not the 1st

you know what i mean when i go to the FX config then i found that there is only 2nd picture but not the 1st picture in the composit window thats why its apply only FX on this picture so plz tell m how to get rid of this problem

Thanks in Advance

ALi

Return to posts index

majnooRe: FX Prob in VEGAS --Help
by on Nov 15, 2005 at 9:26:45 am

ohhh sory sory people it was ma mistake i was using FX from Video FX but not from Transtions

it was my mistake hey mark harvey sory friend indeed thanks for your help paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]