BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris FX 8.0 and AP Pro 1.5

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mosqqqBoris FX 8.0 and AP Pro 1.5
by on Sep 19, 2005 at 4:14:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english, I am from Russia and don't know english as much as I want, but I need your help.
I have Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and Boris FX 8.0 and the problem is the following:
I have some clip and I create effect for it, I choose Boris FX, enter it and have there Video1 layer with my original clip and create new layer Fire1 with Fire effect. I don't need fire and I need only smoke, which I leave switched on.
My original clip has some movements and I create Motion tracking for the Fire1 layer to move this layer together with fired object.
Everything is fine, smoke seems to be accurately in that place, where it need to be, and move in time as I want, BUT.. when I exit Boris and return to AP Pro, the smoke moves much faster, it follow all directions, but with 120-150% speed of original clip.
One more moment: my clip has speed of 140%. And when I change it to 100%, the smoke moves slower, but anyway faster than my original clip.
I hope you understood my question. Why in Boris FX all speeds and durations are correct, and when I return to AP Pro, two layers play with different speed?

I hope to receive any suggestions today, because I need to finish the movie and this is the last thing which stops me..

Thank you a lot,

/mosqua @

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved