BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Red 3 GL in Premiere Pro Text Probs

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
don solomonBoris Red 3 GL in Premiere Pro Text Probs
by on Aug 18, 2005 at 3:30:40 am

I am having trouble getting the Red 3 text effect presets to work completely in Premiere Pro 1.5. If I attempt to modify the text of a preset by changing color, material, or any other attribute, it will not Update. The original preset will work fine, but all modifications of the existing, or new, text remain black in the Text editing window and on the Premiere preview window. Also, Red manipulations garbage my premiere screen, allowing large blocks of the window beneath to show through. That is easily corrected by minimizing Prem Pro and then restoring it. What am I doing wrong, or are these known problems with Red in Prem Pro 1.5? Is anyone using Red 3 in Prem Pro 1.5 without glitches? I certainly don't want to buy it if I can't get the text effects going, since that is my interest in getting it. TIA

Return to posts index

Tim KRe: Boris Red 3 GL in Premiere Pro Text Probs
by on Sep 28, 2005 at 8:00:46 pm

For what it's worth..I too have had trouble with Premiere failing to update changes to Boris Comps applied to clips, amongst other things..see post above.. also experienced the screen garbage you mention which is not very confidence inspiring.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved