BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials Motion Graphics After Effects

Please help! Very quick corner pinning question

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mus man
Please help! Very quick corner pinning question
on Aug 13, 2005 at 9:40:05 pm

I need to replace the screen of a computer in a locked down shot. I've adjusted the settings but each way the tracking gets a little off somewhere along the way and the pinned material jumps around slightly. I don't have any graphics acceleration and a pretty slow Mac, so each attempt takes a very long time.
So, I was wondering if there was a way to just set the parameters of the corner pinning filter and have it replace the material w/o tracking. Again, it is a locked down shot so tracking is not something I need. Is this possible?
Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Return to posts index

advres
Re: Please help! Very quick corner pinning question
on Aug 14, 2005 at 6:35:57 pm

Why don't you just add the media you need to a seperate layer above the tv media. Then just resize is and adjust it so that it fits in the area needed. If you don't need to track then you don't need the corner pin filter.

Return to posts index

mark harvey
on Aug 17, 2005 at 5:16:04 pm

Make sure that the interpolation is set to constant before adjusting the corner pinning filter...sounds to me like you have some interpolating going on....

Mark

Return to posts index

mus man
on Sep 4, 2005 at 7:12:24 pm

Sorry for the delay, been out of the country for a few weeks. But wanted to thank y'all for the help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]