BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Problem with style pallete in media 100i...

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby MosaediProblem with style pallete in media 100i...
by on Jun 13, 2005 at 5:06:56 pm

when i create a new title clip and enter RED, i want to save a style in my style palette. So i apply my font and size, etc.then when im done i highlight the text, then open the style pallete only to find that everything is ghosted/grayed out. I cannot save my styles and i don't know what to do. i have reinstalled red and reset RED and m100i preferences, but still nothing. are there any other methods to fix this that i dont know of? i do have a lot of fonts. is there something i need to do to my font library to make red work?

Return to posts index

Flip8600Re: Problem with style pallete in media 100i...
by on Jun 14, 2005 at 3:31:09 pm

Seeing that you just reinstalled Red you will probably have to regenerate you font library. In the fonts tab click on the top left button that says Add Category and give it a name (like Fonts). Red will then generate a fonts list for you. There is however a known bug where the file Red just created is placed in the wrong directory.
To fix this (seeing that you're on a Mac) go to your hard drive>Library>Application Support>BorisFX and locate the file and drag it into the Font Styles folder. That should fix your font problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved