BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

Boris Graffiti HELP!!!

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GregBoris Graffiti HELP!!!
by on May 16, 2005 at 8:53:29 pm

I've been working for 3 days on a video project for a client. He gave me about 6 pages (word document) of graphic word builds. There were soooo many text pages with lots of full sentences on them. It took me 6 hours to type all the pages of text. Then I used several browser settings to fly each sentence on and off screen.

Now the client wants these to be bullet points on a page. Totally different than what I had. He's coming tomorrow morning to direct these changes. Here's my question. What's the easies way to take all of the text I've created that are on separate text pages, copy them and past them into new pages that I can reformat into bullet points quickly? Can I open up multiple pages of text and copy the words to another new page of text? It seems to me that when you open a new page, the previous one must close first.

Also, what's the best way of creating bullet points where I can change the color, or highlight individual lines one at a time? Thanks so much for your help. Sorry for the long post.

Return to posts index

stephenlnoeRe: Boris Graffiti HELP!!!
by on May 17, 2005 at 5:32:27 am

Your kidding right? Compose the entire thing in wordpad (windows) bullets and all and save as an rtf file. Now open up Red's text window and look at the bottom of the window. Do you see an import button? Click it and import the rtf file. Viola. All done (except for sizing and selecting a style). The key is to use wordpad, it always formats the RTF correctly.

good luck...

Return to posts index

GregRe: Boris Graffiti HELP!!!
by on May 17, 2005 at 2:27:23 pm

Nope...not kidding. Have never used wordpad before. Does this work in mentioned Red.

Return to posts index

stephenlnoeRe: Boris Graffiti HELP!!!
by on May 18, 2005 at 3:21:42 am

Works in Red and Graffiti. Open up wordpad and do your thing and then save as RTF. Now import into graffiti as I mentioned. It is as easy as pie.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved