BORIS FX: Boris FX Forum Boris FX Tutorials After Effects Motion Graphics

A Boris RED question. How do I load Browser Library

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerome Robbins
A Boris RED question. How do I load Browser Library
on Apr 19, 2005 at 2:04:54 am

I previously had Boris RED all set up and running on my G-4 800 with Media 100 8.2 as the NLE.

I just installed the Boris RED 2.5.1 with Media 100 8.2 on a G-4 dual 1.4. Boris RED shows up in Media 100 but the Browser Library is empty. How do I open all the Boris files into the Library to access them in Media 100?

I can't seem to find in the manual.

thanks in advance,
Jerome

Return to posts index

Michael Raff
Re: A Boris RED question. How do I load Browser Library
on Apr 19, 2005 at 10:49:26 pm

Hi, Jerome

Do you mean that there are no files listed in the Library Browser (under the preview/comp window) or that there are no images in the little thumbnails in the right-hand column of the Library Browser window?

If it the former--that there are no files listed--then perhaps your Keyframe Library is in the wrong place. On my system the path is: Library>Application Support>BorisFX>Red Keyframe Library.

If your problem is the latter--that there are no images in the thumbnails--one of the buttons, 3rd from the left I think, is marked "Generate Thumbnails" or some such thing.

Hope that helps.

Mike Raff
Richmond, VA

Return to posts index

Jerome Robbins
Re: A Boris RED question. How do I load Browser Library
on Apr 22, 2005 at 12:18:11 am

I went to the Boris RED file in the Applications Folder to run RED as a Plug in and then ent to the Library and generated all the thumbnails. When I went back to Media 100 and to the Boris Library Browser they were all there.

Jerome

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]