Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity Forums VEGAS Pro 1:48 menu base dvd

• 1:48 menu base dvd

Posted by Anthony Tripe on February 19, 2011 at 3:17 am

Hi. I have become confused on how to burn this dvd maybe i could get some help. I shot and cut my friends son bar mitzvah using vpro9e. And so I putting to gether the dvd in dvda 5.0b. I’m using one of the themes with three buttons one for each part of the dvd
    The Party 17:43, The Cerimony 1:16:00, The Slide show 4:32 for a total length of 1:48:13. I’ve rendered each part out with vegas using mpeg-2, dvd architect ntsc widescreen video screen and brought them into dvda. Well The File is to big for the dvd, so I tried rendering all to avi’s and then brought them into dvda and checked the Fit To Disc option and this did work. Some strange cropping happened. I would like to rerender in vegas using mpeg widescreen but with a different bit rate. I do have a bit rate chart. they are three seperate veg projects and I render each seperataly, My question is what do i base the bit rarte on… do i base the bit rate on the sum of the three parts or each part individually. and also in dvda under properties is switching the aspect ratio to 16:9 the same/equal to rendering to DVD Architect ntsc widescreen in vegas. and also which dolby digital AC-3 is best to use pro or studio, defalt template or stereo DVD thanks for any input atripe

Anthony Tripe replied 13 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Anthony Tripe

February 19, 2011 at 7:14 am

Sorry I figured it out. just applied the bit rate for the sum total to each to each render and it worked out great. would like to know the difference between ac3 pro and studio best anthony

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy