ADOBE ENCORE DVD: Forum Tutorials DVD Authoring

Encore - Changing subtitle color in "Timeline Color Set" but after export I get different colors...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marc Goebel
Encore - Changing subtitle color in "Timeline Color Set" but after export I get different colors...
on Jun 9, 2020 at 8:19:31 pm

Hello there. Encore is driving me nuts once again...
Yes, Encore, that relic from the past. 

When updating the subtitle colors in the Timeline Color Sets, the monitor in Encore updates them just fine.
But after exporting this project to BD folder or iso, it still has the same old color. 
It's a color that I set myself. I now need to change it. After deleting all the Timeline Color Sets, so only "Timeline default" is left, exported subtitles STILL have the older colors that I set a while ago...
This should not be since the monitor in Encore successfully gives me a preview of the colors that should be. But they are not.... I could change the Timeline Color Set default to blue, then after export the subtitles still are orange (I chose that color once).
It's a huge project so I can't start over with it...
Has anyone ever encountered someting like this?

Return to posts index

Marc Goebel
Re: Encore - Changing subtitle color in "Timeline Color Set" but after export I get different colors...
on Jun 11, 2020 at 9:22:27 pm

For anyone encountering the same problem:

Timeline color set-changes (for me) are only taken into account after saving the project and restarting the app...
Doesn't matter if it's my huge mammoth BD DL project, or a tiny DVD project with one short timeline...
This app-restart seems to be the solution for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]