ADOBE ENCORE DVD: Forum Tutorials DVD Authoring

Encore CS4 and BluStreak

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clint MilnerEncore CS4 and BluStreak
by on Apr 20, 2011 at 11:29:39 am

Hi All,

I'm seriously considering ditching my DVD Studio Pro HD rig if I can get the Encore CS4 + BluStreak workflow working for BD-Replication.

I have a couple questions for those who may have used it before...

I'm doing the prep work for a BD-50 replicated job. Pretty simple, a few static menus, but just lots of video which is why it will stretch to a DL.

I'd just like to know if there is anything I need to do special inside of Encore to help this process go as smoothly as possible. I'll be having Encore do all the encoding - are there setting I should set?

I'd probably be creating a Blu-ray folder on my PC and putting it on a hard drive to then open up with BluStreak on a Mac. Unfortunately, I can't author on a Mac.

Encouragement or discouragement, please let me know what you think of this work flow and I'll either be heading over or back over to my horrible DVD Studio ProHD rig.

Many thanks,

Adobe CS4 Master Suite
Vista Ultimate 64 SP1
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.60GHz
NVidia Quadro FX 3700
Matrox RT.X2 LE Capture Card

Return to posts index

Warren EigRe: Encore CS4 and BluStreak
by on Apr 20, 2011 at 4:18:47 pm

Have not used Blustreak with Encore CS4 but have with CS5 for replication of Blu-Ray. It just works. No problems. Just make sure you have a version later than 1.1.3 of Blustreak. I used 1.1.6.

Warren Eig
O 310-470-0905

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved