ADOBE ENCORE DVD: Forum Tutorials DVD Authoring

Will build but not burn.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kurt Schuette
Will build but not burn.
on Apr 28, 2005 at 7:18:26 pm

I am having trouble buring my DVD content to my Mad Dog MD-16XDVD9 DVD burner in Adobe Encore. When I go to build and burn the project, it will build everything, but when it says that it is writing files, it immediately says

Return to posts index

Bryan Carvajal
Re: Will build but not burn.
on Apr 29, 2005 at 1:49:24 pm

what media? DVD-R ? DVD+R? have you tried other media brands? I have had major problems with DVD+R 2x from HP. Out of a pack of 10, I got like 2 to burn properly and the rest either the burner spit out during production OR the dvd played funny on desk top players.

Return to posts index

Kurt Schuette
on May 3, 2005 at 4:05:47 pm

I am using Imation 8x DVD-R media.

Return to posts index

Bill Coyle
on May 3, 2005 at 6:53:36 pm

I'm having the same problem. Any responses yet? Work flow: Avid QT ref to Cleaner XL to .m2v file. The build is fine, then it burns 64K, then spits out the disk.
BC

Return to posts index

Dan Asselin
on May 6, 2005 at 3:36:27 am

I'm not sure if this will help but here we go. A couple of months ago I had a problem where Encore would not burn DVD-R. Someone on this forum saved my life by suggesting that I have Encore create a drive image (.img). Then once that is done I change the name to
(.iso) and use the "burn dvd from drive image" capability of "Easy DVD from Roxio". It would seem that the burning engine of Encore is a bit finicky sometimes but "Easy" is like a model T in that it does everything you want.

Hope this hels half as much as it helped me.

Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]