SONY CINEALTA: Sony CineAlta HD Forum HDV Format Forum Sony CineAlta HD Articles

Forum for Sony FS7 questions

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Cole
Forum for Sony FS7 questions
on Dec 14, 2017 at 5:06:29 pm

I have noticed that there is not that much activity on this forum for my PXW-FS7 questions.

Has anyone another online forum where I can find more people willing to share their experience with this camera?

Love the COW, but -- need answers!

Thanks!

Bob C

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
Re: Forum for Sony FS7 questions
on Dec 15, 2017 at 11:17:18 pm

You can try Sony's dedicated FS7 forum: http://community.sony.com/t5/FS7/bd-p/FS7

Return to posts index

Bob Cole
on Apr 16, 2018 at 3:08:35 pm

Hello Blaise,

That link does not work, and I've not been able to find the FS7 forum independently. Do you have a new link, or is this a temporary glitch?

Thanks.

Bob C

Return to posts index

Bob Cole
Sony representative???
on Apr 17, 2018 at 6:22:06 pm

From another forum I learn that the Sony FS7 forum has been taken down by Sony, to be replaced. But there is no information about how to find this new forum, or when it will be available.

Didn't a Sony representative once participate in this forum? If someone from Sony is here... please let us know!

Thanks.

Bob C

Return to posts index

mark thompson
on Apr 23, 2018 at 8:01:27 am

It is a shame about the Sony FS7 Community Forum. Unfortunately I think, from Sony's perspective, it got a bit out of control.
They were hinting for a while that they are geography based forums whereas most users wanted them to be product based forums.

There are a few other forums that are useful, e.g. dvinfo. If you trust Facebook, there is the Sony PXW FS7 User Group.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]