Currently using Indesign 14.0.2, on a 2013 Macbook 10.13.
I am trying to export an InDesign document as a PDF, but every time I try it fails. No error message, no warning, no information about potential problems - it starts exporting and then just stops. I've tried exporting the pages separately, dividing the document into separate files for each page and exporting them separately that way, ensuring the fonts are embedded, but nothing seems to work. Since the document is supposed to be a label I can't afford to print it at a lower resolution, so I'm at a loss of how to solve the problem, or what could even be causing the problem in the first place. I've tested other documents and they export as normal, it's just this one document that is causing issues.
Fonts are the most likely culprit in PDF export issues. If you have any free fonts downloaded off the internet, you can try and replace them with a proper font from Typekit (Adobe Fonts), for instance. If there's not much text, you could even try and convert type to outlines -- but keep the editable original as a separate file!