FORUMS: list search recent posts

Monthly or yearly salary for San Francisco Editor

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin GonzalesMonthly or yearly salary for San Francisco Editor
by on Mar 21, 2016 at 5:11:15 am

Hey production world.

I'm looking to bring on an editor for my production company and I'm a smaller production house. Our annual sales are about $300k but things are growing. Looking for someone who is well versed in Premiere Pro, and has a working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop. This is NOT a freelance position. It will be either part time or full time. I've tried doing some research on what the going rate for an experienced editor is but the research varies greatly.

Anybody have any advice what the going yearly salary is in San Francisco for the above mentioned editor?

Thanks guys,

Kevin Gonzales
http://www.12point.net

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: Monthly or yearly salary for San Francisco Editor
by on Apr 9, 2016 at 7:01:21 pm

It ranges from nada to well into six figures. You know your budget so set the position based on that and hone the perfect candidate accordingly. Some find it cost effective to hire and pay for experience. Others find it more cost effective to hire a few youngness for that price and train them to your workflow before they develop a life, night schedule or opinions. Then sometimes handing someone a key and knowing all is well is quite valuable.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]