FORUMS: list search recent posts

Getting visuals of famous people

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Orman
Getting visuals of famous people
on Jun 18, 2015 at 8:06:32 pm

I need visuals for short tribute videos on two famous political leaders, Leon Panetta and former Israeli prime minster Ehud Barak. I'd greatly appreciate any advice on how to find video and/or photos of them. I work for a nonprofit think thank that won't want to spend too much, but if the only way to get good stuff is to spend I want to tell them that. So any advice on this front would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Neil

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Getting visuals of famous people
on Jun 18, 2015 at 8:28:11 pm

Since Leon Panetta was once a cabinet member in the Clinton and Obama Administrations, there must be public domain images and footage of him from the White House media department from those time. Library of Congress will have much of the same, but I think you have to bring your own recording media to copy it out of their archives.

Return to posts index

Bobby Lin
on Dec 15, 2015 at 2:33:07 am

I agree. The only way you can get their images is to search for public domain images.

Bobby Lin
Director
info@valoso.com
http://www.beta.valoso.com

Return to posts index

grinner hester
on Apr 9, 2016 at 7:07:29 pm

I always ask. If I don't know the person personally, I contact their handlers and explain what it is I am making. If that doesn't work, I utilize images they or theirs uploaded, relieving my company of any legalities.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]