FORUMS: list search recent posts

outsourcing motion graphics

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ryan earlyoutsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 3:27:45 am

I'm looking at the possibility of outsourcing my motion graphics, we already send audio off for final mixes and outsource voice over work. Does anyone know of a motion graphic design company that does this sort of work, we are in Australia but location doesn't really matter.

What I am after is title animation, lower thirds and custom transitions. After effects mostly 2d. I think there must be a lot of cameraman/editors who would use an online provider like this.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Mark SuszkoRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 3:06:23 pm

How about WETA?

Return to posts index

Amit JainRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 4, 2012 at 7:19:20 pm

For More Details Visit Corporate Video Production

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 5, 2012 at 2:08:55 pm

Hi Ryan -

I've been doing this sort of what I call "contract work" for a couple of years now. Having been Art Director and Senior Motion Graphics artist at an ABC affiliate gave me a broad capability in this area. Most of the companies I work for have editors on staff, but not graphic artists and animators, so I fill that need for them. Check out my website ( - the clip for Broadcast Packages and the WMUR Projects will give you a feel for some of my work along your lines. I work for clients from right here in the US to England and the Central African Republic. Thanks.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 5, 2012 at 2:41:30 pm

I recommend you check out the Services page right here on the COW. Click on the Services link up top and then it will take you to a new page. Click on the Post Job Offer button and you are off to the races. Best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

Arooshi GaubaRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 6, 2012 at 8:40:15 am

Hi Ryan,

I am happy to do them. I can create intros, outros, titles, lower thirds. You can check my showreel

Return to posts index

Noah KadnerRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 6, 2012 at 9:25:58 pm

Also a lot of folks who would potentially outsource for you have also created AFX templates you could try as well. Which depending on your level of skills may be more cost-effective.

Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130.

Return to posts index

ryan earlyRe: outsourcing motion graphics
by on Oct 8, 2012 at 7:41:09 am

Thanks for the replies, I do some basic motion graphics but I'd rather out source to people who have more talent in that area.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved