FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for the perfect cameras for Real Estate Video Shooting....

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve GillLooking for the perfect cameras for Real Estate Video Shooting....
by on May 9, 2012 at 5:27:24 pm

I own a company and need to purchase 20 cameras and train individuals using these cameras. Want to get as much bang for my buck. Need a camera that shoots great with difficult contrast situations. Pretty good in low light without giving up daylight quality. Need a camera that has a simple manual aperture ring. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm very familiar with the Canon 7D but would like a VIDEO only camera if I can get it for less. Would love to spend less than 750 per camera. Looking for a good discount buying many cameras at once. Thanks. Steve

Return to posts index

Noah KadnerRe: Looking for the perfect cameras for Real Estate Video Shooting....
by on May 9, 2012 at 10:25:33 pm

That price range you're best off doing a flyby a Best Buy and looking at the latest handycam type cameras. If you want DSLR looking shots though- consider a Panasonic GH2. In the price range and not hard to use as a 'video camera.' I'm guessing live audio recording is not critical for those kinds of videos which would be the main disadvantage of a DSLR stock without a secondary audio recorder.

Noah

Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]