FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jessica FleschLooking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on Apr 10, 2012 at 5:31:01 pm

I'm looking for someone to create a corporate video for my company. We are an IT company that provides OEM equipment such as Dell laptops, Cisco Routers, Panasonic toughbooks, just to name a few. We also sell integration and professional services.
I need a corporate video that is upbeat, modern, and gets the viewer excited about our company and services.

This is an example of a video I just love (despite the horrible sound quality)

We are a small company HQ in Claremont NH and offices in Reston, VA, Florida, and VA Beach, VA. If you are interested in talking more about this opportunity, please reply to this posting.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Roderick LavalleeRe: Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on Apr 10, 2012 at 6:59:46 pm

If you like that look you're looking for something heavier on the post-production side. I'd be happy to help you with your project, but, obviously, have many, many questions to ask you before moving forward, as I'm sure you'll have many questions of me. You can contact me directly RJ... editor [at] bentspoonmedia [dot] com

Return to posts index

Natalie RicchuitoRe: Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:17:23 pm

Jessica, I'd like to discuss this opportunity with you. My company has 30 years experience in corporate communications, specifically video production. I think we'd be a great fit for you. Please feel free to contact me offline at and I can send along some samples.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 3:51:14 pm

This is some nice kinetic typography, blended with very professional compositing. I felt like it was a little long, like it was 3 or 4 tighter stand-alone pieces, welded into one long one. The music reinforces that feeling.

It's an animated mission and vision statement, basically. It's really pitched more at investors or potential job applicants, than consumers or direct customers. There is no direct "call to action'.

Something designed to SELL, to motivate people to call up and place an order, would have a somewhat different focus.

You talk about providing commodities supplied by others, Jessica. Well, anybody can do that. I can go buy all those items you listed at Staples on my lunch hour. And why show commodity items that WILL change rapidly anyway? All that does is date the piece. Your point should be about what you do WITH those products that is different, that matters to a customer. That adds value. That kind of integration and service is harder to illustrate because so much of it is conceptual, not concrete. You can show the *results* of that service, physical evidence that says the network you built for customers delivers, for example. But just animating stock shots of the products you work with isn't going to cut it.

I understand that you're looking for an upbeat and positive and exuberant "feeling" to your project. The example video does have that. But you need solid logic and an understandable theme underlying all of that, or it's just unmotivated "eye candy".

Return to posts index

Chad NickleRe: Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 10:26:53 pm

Hi Jessica, We specialize in this type of corporate video. I am a bit late to the party, but if you are still looking for somebody, check out our website at

The first video on our homepage is a piece we just completed for the Consumer Electronics Association.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Looking for someone to create a Corporate Video
by on May 6, 2012 at 11:03:09 pm

Hi Jessica -

Very interesting in discussing this with you - I'm located in Warner, NH, less than an hour away, so I can discuss this with you in person if you wish. I've been doing corporate video for upwards of 20 years, writing, producing, and editing for businesses in New Hampshire and all over the world. Feel free to check out my website - there's quite a bit of stuff in the Video Gallery on my site.

I apologize for getting to you late on this, but I just noticed your post. The video example you show is mostly stock video and photography, which can be licensed much cheaper than it can be shot, but if you want custom videography, I'm right down the road. Please give me a call if you're still in the bidding process. Thanks.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved