FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ping Identity: The Device

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad Conner
Ping Identity: The Device
on Jan 27, 2012 at 6:31:29 am

I recently got some great client work where they let us do our thing and create this corporate marketing video disguised as a spy film.. It was a ton of fun shooting and editing this piece and we got to really flex our creativity. Feedback is always much appreciated!

LINK

CLIENTS:
ecollective
Ping Identity

5D MKII
Final Cut Pro
After Effects
Adobe Premier (Grading RAW footage)

_______
Brad Conner
Cinematographer, Director, Editor
Notion Productions
http://www.notionproductions.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Ping Identity: The Device
on Jan 27, 2012 at 4:33:44 pm

It is nice to see something out of the ordinary like this. It really did well at capturing a feeling, a style.

I wish the tempo of the edits was much quicker and the opening graphics, shorter. Also, the way the actors delivered their product feature points was somewhat stilted and forced-sounding; the script in this area could benefit from tweaking that aspect to get more realism. Nice work on the music, sound cues and effects; they enhanced the video content well. Pretty nice camerawork, too. I bet the duct sequence was fun.

The bottom line for an audience has to be; did they get your message? I'm not sure they get much other than "a highly secure system, used by big web operations". What it actually DOES or IS, I still don't understand. But you're closer to a full-on success here than a failure. A really good effort.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]