FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ping Identity: The Device

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad ConnerPing Identity: The Device
by on Jan 27, 2012 at 6:31:29 am

I recently got some great client work where they let us do our thing and create this corporate marketing video disguised as a spy film.. It was a ton of fun shooting and editing this piece and we got to really flex our creativity. Feedback is always much appreciated!

Ping Identity

Final Cut Pro
After Effects
Adobe Premier (Grading RAW footage)

Brad Conner
Cinematographer, Director, Editor
Notion Productions

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Ping Identity: The Device
by on Jan 27, 2012 at 4:33:44 pm

It is nice to see something out of the ordinary like this. It really did well at capturing a feeling, a style.

I wish the tempo of the edits was much quicker and the opening graphics, shorter. Also, the way the actors delivered their product feature points was somewhat stilted and forced-sounding; the script in this area could benefit from tweaking that aspect to get more realism. Nice work on the music, sound cues and effects; they enhanced the video content well. Pretty nice camerawork, too. I bet the duct sequence was fun.

The bottom line for an audience has to be; did they get your message? I'm not sure they get much other than "a highly secure system, used by big web operations". What it actually DOES or IS, I still don't understand. But you're closer to a full-on success here than a failure. A really good effort.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved