FORUMS: list search recent posts

Synchronizing Video with PowerPoint

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric BedellSynchronizing Video with PowerPoint
by on Mar 15, 2011 at 2:16:36 pm

"Fortunately, online video presentation tools like KnowledgeVision are now emerging that are easy, affordable, and powerful. And I'm not talking about just dropping video clips into a presentation; I'm talking about a fully-synchronized reproduction of a presentation experience, with all the body language and nuance of the storyteller. Take a look at this 6-minute example ( of an online video presentation and I think you’ll see what I mean."

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Synchronizing Video with PowerPoint
by on Mar 15, 2011 at 10:02:50 pm

This is not really that new, there have been products allowing one to d this for a while now.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo JørgensenRe: Synchronizing Video with PowerPoint
by on Mar 16, 2011 at 10:28:03 am

It looks nice to use as a tool, but the pricing seems a bit expensive - not sure what the money is actually spend on?

I would be interested in knowing if anyone are using any competing software products to merge WMV and PPT into the same web page?

All the Best
London, UK

Please do visit our faceBook page here:

Mac Million Ltd. - Digital Media Production

Return to posts index

Martin CurtisRe: Synchronizing Video with PowerPoint
by on Apr 17, 2011 at 9:58:39 am

I just started using Camtasia Mac at work. They bring me PPTs with videos and we record their VO as it runs. I make a Flash presentation at the end of it which I burn to CDs for distribution. The video it outputs is standard MP4 so I could put it on a webpage by itself if so desired, or drop the whole Flash thing into a web page. I did need to make an alteration to the MIME types on the server - can't remember now, I think it was XML.

Camtasia Mac isn't as full-featured as Camtasia for Windows but it costs a lot less and I get to use it on my Mac. Adobe Captivate is much better still, much more powerful and you can create self-contained or SCORM compliant quizzes with branching, but it costs a lot more, has a steeper learning curve and is overkill for what I do.

Return to posts index

Gary HazenRe: Synchronizing Video with PowerPoint
by on Mar 16, 2011 at 3:09:38 pm

The mods should delete this spam.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved