FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capturing Power Point for Wirecast

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
aaron bevillCapturing Power Point for Wirecast
by on Jul 9, 2008 at 5:10:12 pm

I work for a college and we are filming some of our classes. We have been using two xl2 cameras with a Macbook Pro and Wirecast software to switch them live. I have been using Wirecast Desktop Presenter to stream the Power Point over the network for capturing but it seems to be hit or miss. My question is this... how can I get the Power Point stream into the switching software. We really want a high quality stream for the PP presentation as that will be over 50% of the video. I've looked into a video card for the PP computer that can output two signals... maybe vga and s-video or something and running one to the presenters screen and one to the Mac. We are about to purchase a Mac Pro so I will have more options for capturing using PCI cards like maybe Black Magic. Any other ideas... thanx

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Capturing Power Point for Wirecast
by on Jul 10, 2008 at 6:34:24 pm

Seen SnapzPro from Ambrosia?

Return to posts index

Brian LynnRe: Capturing Power Point for Wirecast
by on Aug 14, 2008 at 3:00:13 am

Your steam wants to be what resolution?

Maybe try a scan converter between the computer and the streamer. Folsom's ImagePro is one of the best, while Sony's 1024HD is older, softer on conversion, but a lot less expensive.

We steam video from live conferences often and the ImagePro is what we use to make computer video into something sized and ready for streaming.

Brian Lynn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved