FORUMS: list search recent posts

Corporate Script Writer

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg BallCorporate Script Writer
by on May 13, 2008 at 9:07:39 pm

Anybody know of a good writer for corporate videos? I'm looking for someone who can write a fun comedy skit for a corporate meeting video. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Mitch RoseRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 13, 2008 at 10:43:53 pm

Hi,
I am capable of doing this job. I constantly contribute to scriptwriting of this nature for the work I do. I also attended the Claude Watson School for the Performing Arts where I did things like this for 4 years where I learned the ins and outs of creating productions. I can have the ability to take information and make it entertaining. I now do this on a pro level for animated productions. I have no writing samples to show you as I write "on the fly" during production and the ideas are just absorbed into the collective.
What I do have is parts if animated production that I wrote for as well as directed.
In the end you need a person who can be tactful and entertaining while getting the product or message across. I know I am capable of that.
If you contact me I will send you my resume and samples of animated productions.

Hope to hear from you,
Mitch Rose

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 14, 2008 at 1:45:22 pm

*(cough)*

Return to posts index

Greg BallRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 14, 2008 at 6:09:59 pm

LOL. Thanks Mark. That was so well written. Do you have any writing samples I could look at? Please feel free to email me at granball@msn.com.

Return to posts index

Greg BallRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 14, 2008 at 7:20:39 pm

LOL. Thanks Mark. That was so well written. Do you have any writing samples I could look at? Please feel free to email me at granball@msn.com.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 15, 2008 at 1:04:46 am

Glad you liked that. Mies said: "Less is more".

I'm home on vacation this Friday and Monday, call me then, I don't take freelance calls at my day job.

Return to posts index

Sandra VillacortaRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on May 19, 2011 at 1:49:35 am

Looking for a script writer for a corporate video. Can you please send e your resume ?
Thanks

Return to posts index

Sajal BanerjeeRe: Corporate Script Writer
by on Jul 6, 2008 at 8:20:05 am

Hi Greg

Is the offer still alive?....if so, then I would be interested to have a go. I have the experience of writing corp vids and already have written many. Currently, am on the project along the same lines as yours....a little humour does a world of good to corp vids.

it would be good to know you...as they say Business is another means to know interesting people :))

would expect a response,

cheers!

Sajal banerjee

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]