FORUMS: list search recent posts

Stock footage

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas JohnsonStock footage
by on Mar 12, 2008 at 1:03:05 am

Hi all,

didn't really know if this was the best forum to post in but hopefully you have some advice:

i'm looking for your suggestions for the best royalty-free stock footage sites for video. I'm just putting together some titles/intros and what I need is likely easier bought than shot from my current situation.

Return to posts index

Greg BallRe: Stock footage
by on Mar 14, 2008 at 8:22:05 pm

You may want to look at They are pretty cheap.

Return to posts index

Tom WestgateRe: Stock footage
by on Apr 22, 2008 at 12:50:07 pm

Digital Juice has some good stuff.

-- TL

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Stock footage
by on Jul 11, 2008 at 10:44:05 pm

This is a link to an article that I wrote that has some links to some great companies that provide stock footage. The best part is they also provide free stock footage.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Producitons

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

Scott HuntRe: Stock footage
by on Aug 17, 2008 at 1:38:02 pm

Pixelflow is another stock site. It's relatively new and user driven so there is not a lot of stuff on there yet, but the prices are set by the content creators not the website so you may get a bargain.

Return to posts index

Øystein BackeRe: Stock footage
by on Aug 21, 2008 at 3:01:10 pm

Have a look at They're a fairly new stock footage site, but maybe you can find what you need there. Easy searching, all clips instantly viewable, free preview downloads for test editing.

Return to posts index

Patrick SculleyRe: Stock footage
by on Sep 3, 2008 at 6:03:51 am

Pixelflow videographers set their own price so the content is intuitively priced based on complexity and demand.

Pixelflow also has downloadable previews and a variety of derivative formats, all based on source HD footage.

Plus, the licenses are easy to understand. I would recommend checking it out

Return to posts index

Russell TafarellaRe: Stock footage
by on Jul 23, 2009 at 5:36:04 pm

Hello I just found a great resource for stock footage. Its called It looks like it launchs in august but they charge monthly instead of per clip. I just went to the site and got a free HD download. Pretty high quality stuff.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved