FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
motionmediaHelp Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on Apr 4, 2007 at 5:09:06 pm

I am looking for a really reliable, meticulous company or (companies) to handle the encoding and replication and packaging for the DVD project I'm working on. The company should be state-of-the-art and able to do both small run (1,000) DVDs) and larger runs.I'd prefer Northern California but would like to get suggestions about any company that people have used and could highly recommend.

Return to posts index

topher944Re: Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on Apr 8, 2007 at 2:32:53 pm

What are your original programs mastered on? Do you need glass mastering? Do you need graphic design for your covers? Do you want full color art on the DVD itself and do you need injet or thermal print? I've worked with several professional companies - they just all have a different skill set. Kind Regards, Chris K.

Return to posts index

motionmediaRe: Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on Apr 14, 2007 at 1:14:13 am

We will need glass mastering and packaging. We have a graphic designer. We won't need full color art on the DVD. Basically we want it retail ready. Who can you recommend?

Return to posts index

Timothy J. AllenRe: Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on May 2, 2007 at 2:04:22 am

Several Producers who've used "Disc Makers" tell me that they are very happy with the service they received. I haven't used their services, but I have used their duplicator hardware for a couple of years and never had a single problem with the it.

We've also used Vision Wise. They've always done an excellent job. When we first started having the requirement for talking menus on our DVDs(for the sight-impaired) and closed captioning, and Vision Wise was the first company we used. They were more than patient while working with us to create the "talking menu" DVD. They are based in Dallas, TX, but we never had any issue with the location of their company, since communication between us was good throughout the process.

Hope that helps...

Timothy Allen

Return to posts index

motionmediaRe: Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on May 2, 2007 at 6:01:22 am

Thanks --- good advice.

Return to posts index

Nomar25Re: Help Finding Good DVD Replicator etc.
by on May 3, 2007 at 9:42:57 pm

We've done DVD replication and small scale duplication with a company called SoftMirage in southern California. Their prices are very reasonable and have a good turnaround for our projects.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]